Public Health England have confirmed that six more cases of Coronavirus have been confirmed in Herefordshire, taking the total number of positive cases recorded in the county to 933 since the outbreak started.
In the United Kingdom a further 2,948 cases of COVID-19 were recorded.
People in and around Caerphilly will not be able to leave the area after a rise in coronavirus cases, Wales’ health minister has said.
The new COVID-19 lockdown will begin at 6pm on Tuesday.
The new rules are:
- People will not be allowed to enter or leave the area without a reasonable excuse
- Everyone aged over 11 will be required to wear face coverings in shops – the first time this will be mandatory in Wales
- Meetings with other people indoors and extended households will not be allowed
- People will only be allowed to meet others outdoors, with indoor meetings and gatherings restricted
- Overnight stays will also be banned
- The new measures will be enforced by the local authority and police