A Herefordshire family have lost everything, just weeks before Christmas, following a devastating house fire that occurred on Thursday.

The house fire occurred in the village of Clehonger, near Hereford.

A Just Giving page has been set up to support the family during this awful time.

A post on Just Giving said:

“Sadly with devastating consequences a house fire happened at my sister Mandi’s family home whilst she was at work in the village shop. 

“It destroyed everything and Norbit their much loved family dog Sadly died also.

“We are looking to raise funds to offer them the opportunity to rebuild their lives and make new memories after such devastating ones. 

“My sister has been a big part of the community in Clehonger and is always there to help others.

“It’s now time to help her and her family and show them we care at their time of need.

“They are homeless now and looking at being in emergency accommodation for Christmas having lost everything.”

To donate, please visit – https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/kirst-jarrettmunslow-2?utm_term=d8K2jgPyE