The Herefordshire FA has announced that they will be running a Boys Development Centre for the 2020 – 2021 season to complement their Girls Development Centre.
The aim of the centre is “To create a safe, positive, football environment for talented players and aspiring coaches from Herefordshire, with a participant centred focus.”
The centre is designed to not only support and develop players and coaches, but also to benefit Clubs across the County. Players will be actively encouraged to continue playing grassroots football, with the centre providing them with additional training and games.
The Boys Development Centre will incorporate the following:
- Foundation Phase (U8 – U11)
- Development Phase (U12 – U16) (teams participating in the Midland Junior Premier League)
- Further Education/Performance Phase (U16 – U18) (commencing 2021 – 2022)
Herefordshire FA welcome applications for the following roles. To apply, please see below:
- Boys Development Centre Director (U12 – U16) – Please email info@HerefordshireFA.com for application information. Closing date for applications 29/05/2020.
- Boys Development Centre Coaches (U12 – U16) – Please complete this short form: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/2380d0d94d44468c8cbc6ac7f3135d68 Closing date for applications 29/05/2020.
- Individuals/Organisations that wish to submit a tender to run the Foundation Development Centre (U8 – U11) – Please email info@HerefordshireFA.com for application information. Closing date for applications 29/05/2020.
For any players wishing to register their interest in trials (date TBC) please complete the following link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/9ba0be49406e4ea092af0be2a91d7a0d
Closing date for player registration will be open until the trial period is confirmed.