Hereford FC are now able to advise that further to a meeting of the National League Board last Friday, the following has been determined:
- The scheduled start date of the 2020/21 Season is Saturday, 3 October 2020
- 46 league fixtures will be scheduled in the National Division, and either 42 or 40 league fixtures will be scheduled in the North and South Divisions
- The North and South Divisions will commence the season with The FA Cup Second Qualifying Round on Saturday 3 October
- The final league match of the normal season is scheduled for Saturday 29 May 2021
- The end of season play-offs are scheduled to take place in June 2021.
***Please note that items 4 and 5 are subject to FA approval.
Full article: https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/one-step-closer-hereford-fc-2020-21-season-will-start-on-3rd-october/