A man has been sentenced to eleven years in prison after he pleaded guilty to child sex offences and bestiality.
Knill Watkins, 34, from Withington in Hereford he pleaded on 4 September 2023 and was sentenced on Friday 27 October at Hereford Crown Court.
He was sentenced for the following offences:
- Three counts of making indecent photograph of a child
- Observe a person doing a private act
- Two counts of sexual penetration per vagina/anus by a person with a living animal
- Possess extreme pornographic image/images portraying an act of intercourse/oral sex with a dead/alive animal.
- Possess a prohibited image of a child
- Two counts of assault a girl under 13 by touching
The offences took place between 2012 and 2021.
Detective Constable Rich Britton said: “Watkins is a dangerous individual who committed horrendous crimes. I’m pleased that he will now face the consequences for his actions and will rightly be identified as a sex offender for life and spend time in prison.
“We take all forms of child abuse incredibly seriously and I hope this result shows the effort we put into making sure children in our community are safe from sexual predators”
If you feel you are a victim of any sexual offence you can report it to us via West Mercia’s Victim Advice Line on 0800 952 3000 or visit www.victimadviceline.org.uk. This is a free, independent and confidential support service. In an emergency always dial 999.