A Herefordshire cafe has launched its afternoon tea menu and it looks absolutely fantastic!
The Mulberry Cafe, at Radway Bridge Garden Centre on the A4103 Hereford to Worcester Road, confirmed on Facebook the launch of its Afternoon Tea menu.
A post on Facebook said:
Our Afternoon Tea is Launched!
Join us to experience that most English of delights!
Perfect for a Birthday, Anniversary, a Team Get-together or even a morning of decadence with Mum or Bestie!
The Silver Package
* Includes a hot drink of choice
* A selection of 4 finger sandwiches, on white or granary bread
* Selection of slices of our homemade cakes
* Homemade fruit and plain scones with jam/butter/cream
£17.95 per person
The Gold Package
All the above plus:
* A glass of Prosecco
* Slice of homemade quiche and a sausage rolls.
£24.95 per person
If you would like to find out more or to book please call us on:
01432 850 009 (Option 4)
It certainly looks worth a visit! https://www.radwaybridgegardencentre.com/