Tupsley Girls FC Herefordshire’s fastest growing Girls Football Club are delighted to announce that they have been chosen to be a Sister Club to current FA Women’s Super League Champions Arsenal Women F.C. for Season 2019/2020.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the club, with the Arsenal Women’s team being the most successful female football team in England. This partnership reflects the passion and commitment to developing girls’ football in Herefordshire.
Tom Hartley, Arsenal Women F.C. Development Manager said: ‘It is great that we can support young people at Tupsley Girls inspiring more girls to fall in love with the game.
‘This is a great opportunity for clubs to get involved in the Arsenal Women’s Sister Club Programme as there is an increase in interest and support for girl’s football at the moment.’
As the season progresses, the club will benefit from many opportunities and experiences including:
• Matchday tickets, with the chance for Tupsley players to be flag bearers and mascots.
• Training sessions with Arsenal Women’s coaching for some of our older age groups.
• An invitation to the Arsenal F.C. sister club tournament during the Easter holidays.
• A clear developmental pathway for Tupsley players as they progress and take the next step.
• Coaching workshops working alongside Arsenal F.C. staff to further develop Tupsley Girls F.C. coaches
across all age groups.
• Arsenal F.C. session plans for Tupsley Girls F.C. coaches to use and adapt.
• Publicity via the Arsenal F.C. website and social media pages to help Tupsley Girls F.C. enhance the reputation and attract more new players.